1. Thoroughly clean the building.
2. If necessary, paint it. The ideal color for the walls is white because it is the most luminous and neutral.
3. Order it, eliminating anything that may disturb the passage.
4. Remove personal items, such as photographs, toys and personal belongings.
5. Make sure the house is ventilated and smells good. The smell of coffee, cookies in theoven, vanilla, can help the potential buyer connect with the idea of home.
6. Thermal comfort is also important in this line. The house must be at the right temperature for the time of year in which it is taught.
7. Regarding the decoration, do not use dark tones or printed fabrics. Curtains, bedspreads and the sofa should be dressed in neutral and light fabrics.