How to become independent and reach the end of the month
How many of your friends still live with their parents?
According to Eurostar, 70% of Spaniards between 20 and 29 live in their paternal home, but you do not want to belong to that percentage ...
We give you the points you have to take into account before deciding:
- PLAN YOURSELF: take off your doses of reality. Being realistic with your financial situation will save you troubles, you can do it with a list with the fixed expenses that you estimate (mortgage or rent, electric bill, water, taxes, transport, clothes and food).
- BANK PRODUCTS: There are certain banking products like accounts or cards are basic for daily life, and if you already have them check wich commissions and fulfill the same commissions.
- REGISTER: The law does not oblige you to register in your habitual residence although it is more comfortable for certain formalities and can save you a money sometimes. If you are going to live for rent, talk to your landlord to ask permission.
- BILLS: they will take a good pinch of the money destined to the house.
- THE PURCHASE: filling the refrigerator can be a waste of money if we don't plan it properly. Get organized and go to the supermarket with a closed list.
- F i n q u e s C a t a l o n i a.